The Renaissance™ Body Glove can be used on any part of the body and now comes with a matching accessory that you can use to exfoliate more sensitive areas, such as the face or feet.
This original product is made of vegetal cellulose material (derived from eucalyptus and spruce) whose microscopic woven fibres helps tone and regenerate your skin. Their effectiveness has long been recognized, helping to build the reputation of a product that has often been imitated but never equaled.
- Eliminates dead cells
- Oxygenates the skin
- Activates microcirculation
- Frees ingrown hairs
- Softens the skin
- Helps creams to penetrate
- Promotes an even tan
- Supports treatments for acne and other skin conditions
HOW TO USE
Daily use: Use your Renaissance Glove every day with shower gel, to deeply cleanse your skin, while leaving it feeling soft and smooth.
Exfoliation: For a thorough exfoliation, use your Renaissance Glove once a week with water only. Do not use soap or shower/bath additives. A complete exfoliation should take approximately 8 minutes.
- Immerse yourself in bath water, or shower under warm water, for five or ten minutes to open pores.
- Stand up in the bathtub or turn off the shower before using your Renaissance Glove. Wring it out completely by rolling it from the bottom to the top.
- Starting with your neck, move your hand slowly in an upward then downward stroke. Next rub your arms, starting with an upward stroke before moving downward.
Rub your chest area with circular motions. Rinse yourself after each step.
- Rub your Renaissance Glove back and forth slowly on your stomach, back, buttocks and legs.
Upkeep: Wash your Renaissance Glove in lukewarm water after each use, using a mild detergent, then hang to dry. Do not use bleach. You can put your Renaissance Glove in the washing machine, but not in the dryer. After the first use, your glove will shrink slightly, which will increase its efficiency.
Recommendations: Your Renaissance Glove is a personal hygiene product. Make sure each member of your family has one glove. Like a toothbrush, it should be changed after three or four months of use.
Children over 7 years of age can use a Renaissance Glove.